By Lee Brian Schrager, Julie Mautner
Every year, the world’s most interesting and such a lot loved cooks (and the foodies who love them) converge on Miami’s South seashore for a protracted weekend of sand, sunlight, music, and really impressive food. Now, in occasion of the festival’s 10th yr, the nutrients community South seashore Wine & nutrition pageant Cookbook brings the glamour and the flavors of the pageant to the house kitchen.
Festival founder and director Lee Brian Schrager takes readers on an unheard of all-access journey of this occasion, with movers and shakers of the foodstuff international and an all-star forged of cooks, together with man Fieri, Bobby Flay, Rachael Ray, Tom Colicchio, Thomas Keller, Alice Waters, and Paula Deen. Interviews and insider tales take readers into the tents, inner most events, and the superior events—such as Rachael’s Burger Bash, the BubbleQ (champagne and barbecue!), and the Grand Tasting Village at the beach.
Of direction, within the e-book as on the pageant, it’s the superb nutrition that takes heart degree. The tastes and scents of SoBe come alive in a hundred tantalizing recipes for beverages, Starters and Small Plates, fish fry, Burgers, convenience and informal foodstuff, major classes, and muffins, together with:
· Rachael Ray’s Cubano Burger with Mango–Black Bean Salsa
· Martha Stewart’s Lobster Roll
· man Fieri’s All-Star Sausage Steak Sandwich with Guid’s Pickled scorching Veggies
· Alice Waters’s Grapefruit and Avocado Salad
· Jamie Oliver’s Roasted Carrots and Beets with the Juiciest beef Chops
· Paula Deen’s Double Chocolate Gooey Butter Cake
· Tom Colicchio’s Caramelized Tomato cakes
· Rick Bayless’s Brava Steak with Lazy Salsa
· Spike Mendelsohn’s Toasted Marshmallow Shake
· Nigella Lawson’s Caramel Croissant Pudding
With a foreword by means of Anthony Bourdain and peppered with anecdotes and beautiful images of South seashore, the foodstuff community South seashore Wine & nutrition competition Cookbook will delivery readers to this fascinating occasion Emeril has dubbed “Spring holiday for chefs.”